Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

About Me and Why I started a blog!!!!

Welcome to Camo and Tutu's, blogging home to me, Katrina. I have many roles in this life: a wife, mom, friend, daughter, sister....as most of us do.

This blog is going to be a journal of my life, where I can be creative and share my life with family and friends.

I believe that my life is made a whole lot sweeter by having such a wonderful family and great friends!!

My husband, Brad, and I have two beautiful children, Dalton and Caliann and two furry children, Jersey and Denver (mini Schnauzers). Dalton is a typical 9 year old boy, who loves the outdoors (like his daddy). Our new addition to the family is 7 week old Caliann (she is already showing signs of having her mommy's attitude). She took forever to get here, but almost 9 years after her brother she has finally arrived. I feel so blessed to have two kids.




1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike. Hope to see more post and pix soon. Love Ya.
    Shellbell

    ReplyDelete